This is the day when you want to express to your life long partner your hopes and dreams for your future together, witnessed by your most loved family and friends.
You are encouraged to include your own personal vows, meaningful poems or readings. Include special friends in the ceremony if you so wish to recite a reading, poem or sing a song.
Angela will offer suggestions and ideas to help you create your own inspiring and meaningful wedding ceremony. Angela has a Greek heritage and is able to add a Greek cultural influence
into an interfaith ceremony.
Included in my Professional Services package are:
– Face to face meetings
– All correspondence, email, phone, postage etc
– Completion of all legal documentation
– Sighting of ID documents and Status documents
– Designing, in consultation with you, the Ceremony wording
– Provision of sample vows/ readings / ritual ceremonies
– Provision of information on Relationship Education providers
– Pre-wedding rehearsal – a must to alleviate any nerves!
– Travel to and from ceremony *
– Conducting your ceremony according to Australian Law
– Printed Marriage Certificate
– Registration of Ceremony with Registry of Births Deaths & Marriages according to State regulations
– Accredited Professional Development
– Personal copy of the Ceremony
– Table and chair for signing Registration Book
– P.A. system
* Additional charge for travel outside Sydney Metropolitan area may incur.
Requirements For Marriage
– Both of you must be over the age of 18
– One month’s notice of intention to marry must be given.
– Either an original Birth Certificate or Passport for proof of date and place of birth must be produced. If neither of these documents cannot be obtained, a Statutory Declaration may need to be completed.
– In the event of a previous marriage you must produce your Certificate of Divorce or if a spouse is deceased, a Death Certificate must be produced.
– Two witnesses over the age of 18 and who are present at the ceremony are required to sign marriage documentation.
Permits and Approvals
There are endless locations apart from the conventional where a couple can be married. Check with your local council with regard to permits, approval, booking dates and fees charged for public parks, beaches, historic houses etc so as to avoid disappointment of utililizing a favourite or sentimental location.
Many couples from overseas choose to marry in Australia. It is important to check with your government authorities that a ceremony conducted in Australia is legally recognised. Angela will be able to assist you with the appropriate procedures.
Words can’t express how happy Adrian and I were at our wedding ceremony. It was absolutely beautiful. You made it such an unforgettable experience for us, and as I said to you at our rehearsal, you don’t get paid enough for the amount of work you put in.
Many of our guests have commented on how professional, but personable you were. Thank you so much for being a big part of the best day of our lives.
Lauren & Adrian Hayward
Thank You! for everything you did an amazing job, Dean and I could not been happier you put everything in its place. We had an amazing day and you helped bring out the magic in the day. It was the best ceremony and everybody commented how special it was.
From the bottom of our hearts we Thank you for making our Special Day so memorable and the best day ever. Can we do it again ha ha. You truly have a gift and we are happy we found you it was all so sweet and beautiful.
Mr & Mrs Harding