This is the day when you want to express to your life long partner your hopes and dreams for your future together, witnessed by your most loved family and friends.
You are encouraged to include your own personal vows, meaningful poems or readings. Include special friends in the ceremony if you so wish to recite a reading, poem or sing a song.
Angela will offer suggestions and ideas to help you create your own inspiring and meaningful wedding ceremony. Angela has a Greek heritage and is able to add a Greek cultural influence
into an interfaith ceremony.
Included in my Professional Services package are:
– Face to face meetings
– All correspondence, email, phone, postage etc
– Completion of all legal documentation
– Sighting of ID documents and Status documents
– Designing, in consultation with you, the Ceremony wording
– Provision of sample vows/ readings / ritual ceremonies
– Provision of information on Relationship Education providers
– Pre-wedding rehearsal – a must to alleviate any nerves!
– Travel to and from ceremony *
– Conducting your ceremony according to Australian Law
– Printed Marriage Certificate
– Registration of Ceremony with Registry of Births Deaths & Marriages according to State regulations
– Accredited Professional Development
– Personal copy of the Ceremony
– Table and chair for signing Registration Book
– P.A. system
* Additional charge for travel outside Sydney Metropolitan area may incur.
Requirements For Marriage
– Both of you must be over the age of 18
– One month’s notice of intention to marry must be given.
– Either an original Birth Certificate or Passport for proof of date and place of birth must be produced. If neither of these documents cannot be obtained, a Statutory Declaration may need to be completed.
– In the event of a previous marriage you must produce your Certificate of Divorce or if a spouse is deceased, a Death Certificate must be produced.
– Two witnesses over the age of 18 and who are present at the ceremony are required to sign marriage documentation.
Permits and Approvals
There are endless locations apart from the conventional where a couple can be married. Check with your local council with regard to permits, approval, booking dates and fees charged for public parks, beaches, historic houses etc so as to avoid disappointment of utililizing a favourite or sentimental location.
Many couples from overseas choose to marry in Australia. It is important to check with your government authorities that a ceremony conducted in Australia is legally recognised. Angela will be able to assist you with the appropriate procedures.